Liberty Missionary Baptist Church
Liberty Missionary Baptist Church was founded in a log house on the Williamson homestead in 1881, which was used for both worshipping God and for public school. In 1894 a frame structure was erected on the current church site on Howard School Road. In 1936 the first building was torn down and a new building was constructed in its place. The new building stood until destroyed by fire in 1949. The following year, the current church building was completed and has been remodeled a few times, but stands welcoming all who will come and worship.